Hatch Library Study Room Policy There are five locations in the library that can be reserved for individual or group study. Groups take priority over individual users. Reservations may be made through the Reserve a Study Room link on the Hatch Library home page.
- Rooms can be reserved for up to 2 hours by an individual or group.
- You may only have one active room reservation per day.
- If after 15 minutes a group or individual fails to appear, the reservation can be canceled by Library staff and the room can be re-scheduled.
- Only Bay Path patrons can reserve these rooms.
- Like elsewhere in the library, food and drink are allowed in the study rooms. Users must leave study rooms in clean condition.
- If a room is left unattended, the reservation can be cancelled by Library staff and the room can be re-scheduled.
- Study rooms are not soundproof. Please be conscientious of your neighbors.
If you have questions, please visit the front desk.